Aloha & Coco Synthetic Palm Leaves (Tobacco or White)
Aloha exotic, artificial leaves are designed for direct fitting onto batons spaced at a maximum of 40cm by a patented system. These leaves offer two technical advantages: an efficient exterior coverage for all weathers and an apparent sub-roof with a traditionally aesthetic appearance, very popular in many tropical countries. This roofing concept ensures exceptional resistance to bad weather and violent winds, having been installed at a minimum angle of 30° to ensure a waterproof finish. These artificial leaves are also available in a flameproof version on request, in version A (matching USA standards) corresponding to the European M1 standard.
The exotic Aloha palm leaf possesses exceptional technical characteristics, such as its 50 years life-span and its 10 years Guarantee as well as its wind resistance. Its appearance can be likened to the Coconut tree leaf or the Pandanus leaves.
- Polyethylene HDPE
- The mass given an anti-UV treatment
- Dyed in the mass
- Highly resistant
- 100 % recyclable.
- Colour: Tobacco or White
- Dimensions: 100cm x 60cm
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- Weight : 3,42 kg/m2
Installation details are shown on video in the INSTALLATION section
- Fixation by screwing (20mm), leaf with rail.
- Minimum of 8 leaves per m² interlocking by 12,5 cm
- Installed on rails on vertical batons with a 40cm spacing
- Installed in rows of leaves in a 2/1 sequence
- First two rows are set over one another on the same rail to give the thickness to the base of the roof.
- Package of 72 leaves – 98cm x 64cm x 15cm – 23kg
- Package of 24 rails – 10cm x 10cm x 300cm (approx.) – 9kg